Monday, May 24, 2010

Vote For May Challenge


CONGRATULATION TO ROSALIA SHE IS THE WINNER OF THE MAY CHALLENGE!

Small Footprints

"When I was a kid, my family and I spent summers camping and hiking. We'd hike to the most amazing places and see all kinds of animals. It was a great family activity. On one hike, just as we reached a knoll, we saw a beautiful Elk in full velvet. He was beautiful and proud. On that same hike, we sat near a waterfall. So, I'd like to submit this piece from our Etsy shop, an original piece by my hubby. It reminds me a lot of that waterfall and the day we saw the Elk."



Dianna / Beach

"When I was a child my family would spend a few weeks at a home in Michigan City Indiana. The house was across the street from Lake Michigan. The first thing in the morning I would run down the stairs and across the street to look for shells on the beach. Love the memories."

Sherri Lynn

"Hello...My favorite times as a child were of going to the beach...I so love the ocean....so I am submitting my "Sea Sediment Jasper' Necklace. Made with agates and Abalone Mother of Pearl...thanks so much for this opportunity!!"


Rosalia / Neptune

"My favorite memories of childhood was always the ocean. Going to the beach, playing in the sand. But mostly finding the best seashells I could. I look back on those days and wish I still had some of those wonderful shells. I don't think I appreciated them then as much as I would now."
 
Diane / Snake
"I was always troubled about snakes when I was a child... not sure why,but I would have nightmares about them. So here I am all grown up... Still dont like them, but I do not have nightmares anymore.. LOL"

WINNER WILL NEED TO CONTACT ME TO COLLECT THEIR PRIZE.

4 comments:

  1. Wow ... all of the entries were just wonderful! Congrats to all for such lovely work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Luck everyone. It's very hard to vote for just one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was so hard to choose --- fantastic entry's and stories! Good Luck everyone.

    ReplyDelete